Philippians 4:6 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- Because we don't pray we often spend our time being anxious instead of getting answers.
- Prayer is vital to the Christian because it helps us not focus on the problem but the provider.
- God loves our requests to him because it allows him to respond to us, he loves getting to reveal himself to us.
" If you prayed you would realize that no problem in your life is great than God's promises on your life."
You will have no lack Ps 34:9
I will forgive you 1 John 1:9
I will never leave you Duet 31:6
Mark 11:24 ESV
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- Through prayer we learn that blessings only come when we are strong enough to bow.
- Prayer reminds us that God finds pleasure in giving
" If you prayed you would understand that God will always give his blessing as long as we keep believing."
2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
-God only moves to do when we move to pray.
-Prayer is sometimes a process
"If you prayed you would understand that prayer brings Gods presence to any situation."